Stay informed with My Account. Access your current account balance, see your water and gas consumption for the previous 24 months, view your bills, and change your mailing address. Please be aware that it takes one day after registration for your bills to appear. You do not need My Account to pay your utility bill online.**
Utility Billing now offers Invoice Cloud as a new and improved alternative to My Account. This new system delivers customer-friendly features that provide enhanced online bill pay and account management services that My Account does not. Enhanced services include paperless billing, pay-by-text, and automatic payment options. If you are currently registered with My Account, and want to switch to Invoice Cloud, you will need to re-register to access the services Invoice Cloud provides - you current login and password information for My Account will not work with Invoice Cloud. Please visit the Bill Pay page for more information. If you wish to continue with the services provided by My Account, the system remains available and unchanged.
- What is "My Account"?
- What information can I find on "My Account"?
- Do I need to be on “My Account” to pay my utility bill?
- What browsers can I use to view the site?
- What do I have to do to view my utility bills online?
- Is the username case sensitive?
- What are the password rules?
- Why can’t I view the website?
- Why can’t I see my bills when I go to the "View Bills" section?
- Why am I having problems viewing the site because words are cut off?
- What does Migration Document mean when I see it on the site?
- What should I do if I have forgotten my User ID?
- What should I do if I have forgotten my password?
- Why is my zip code wrong on the website?
- Why am I seeing consumption history for time frames when I did not have this service in my name?