FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 25, 2022
Charlottesville Parks & Recreation Offers Hiring Bonus For Summer Camp Staff
CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA – Charlottesville Parks & Recreation is offering incentive bonuses to summer camp staff to boost hires for summer ’22. The City is offering a hiring and end of season bonus.
Charlottesville Parks & Recreation offers fun, rewarding, and enriching summer activities for children and young adults through our Day Camps, Adaptive Camps, and Inclusion Program.
To view and apply for jobs, visit www.charlottesville.gov/jobs.
- $250 Signing Bonus for all Summer Camp Staff
- $250 End of Camp Bonus
- Day Camp and Inclusion Staff: 180 hours or more of work between 6/22-7/29
- Adaptive Camp Staff: 180 hours or more of work between 6/13-7/29
Day Camp - $15.00/hour and Inclusion/Adaptive $16.00/hour
- Must be 18 years old to apply
- Position requires up to 40 hours weekly, hours may occur between the hours of 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Required to attend training the week of June 13
- Day Camp Counselors have the option of working an Extended Camp from August 1 – 12.
Schedules and training dates vary between positions. Information for each job opening is available on job postings. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Charlottesville Parks & Recreation