- Basketball Court
- Picnic Shelters
Fifeville Park is a neighborhood park of only 0.66 acres located within Grove Street, Spring Street and King Street. The land for the park was a gift of H.W. Walsh and five other trustees who in 1949 formally set it aside for the residents of the Fifeville District. The fenced-in park land rises above the surrounding streets and contains a basketball court, a shelter and playground.