BRACE Grant 2.0
The OED will be offering another round of the Building Resilience Among Charlottesville Entrepreneurs (BRACE) Grant. In April of 2020, BRACE grants helped 69 City businesses survive the early days of the pandemic. BRACE Grant 2.0. is intended to help businesses gain resiliency and adapt in response to a threat such as the COVID-19 pandemic.
Building Resilience Among Charlottesville Entrepreneurs (BRACE) Grant 2.0:
- Grants up to $2,500 for City businesses, with a business contribution of 30% of the grant request
- Focused on resiliency efforts
- Online application process with an interview
- Pre-application webinar will be held on July 8th at 3:30 PM ***
- Reimbursements turned around in seven to ten business days
- Online application will be released on July 12th
*** Webinar for FAQ's via Zoom is scheduled for Friday, July 8th at 3:30 PM.
Link to Zoom meeting is here: https://bit.ly/3xptLPa