In 2018, the City’s Minority Business Program will be implemented with the collaboration of the Division of Procurement and Risk Management’s Minority Business Program Coordinator and the Office of Economic Development’s Minority Business Development Manager.
If you are a small, women-, and/or, minority-owned business in Charlottesville, the City’s Office of Economic Development is available to help you. The Office of Economic Development offers the following services to business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs:
- Business education programs
- Demographic/market data and research
- One-on-one business consulting
- Resource referrals
- Site selection assistance
- Small business start-up assistance
- Small, women-, and minority-owned business (SWaM) certification assistance
- Vendor registration assistance (state and local government)
For More Information
Please visit the new Minority Business Program website for detailed information about our services, programs, and events. For more information, email the Office of Economic Development or call the office at 434-970-3514.