Personal Property Taxes

If you have sold or disposed of your vehicle please use our Personal Property Disposal Form now to let us know. 

If you have moved or changed your address and need to notify our office please use our Moved/Change of Address Form now to let us know.

The following questions and answers will provide the taxpayer with a basic understanding of the assessment of personal property tax on vehicles. For further questions concerning personal property tax, please call 434-970-3160 or send us an email at

  1. Frequently Asked Questions
  2. Vehicle License Fees